“Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes … the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status quo. … You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things. … They push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the people who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” Steve Jobs
- Participate in system design and definition till integration; supporting all system needs, starting from system requirements and architecture via integration with all relevant teams and till future support of manufacturing.
- Designing and building experimental setups and methods for measuring system performance. Analyzing, interpreting, and reporting results to support system integration.
- Own technical docs including architecture, spec, test plans etc. of all system components.
- Choosing components or design such components that are not off-the-shelf
- Understand the program integration points, interfaces between blocks and teams and monitor timeline of R&D key tasks.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams across the company
- At least 3 years in System Engineering roles or experience as electrical/optical engineer
- Proven experience in delivering consumer electronics devices, with an advantage to wearable devices
- Hands on experience with optical systems design – must
- Hands on experience with emitters – must
- Experience with simulation tools, Python, P-Spice or MATLAB – must
- Working knowledge with imaging systems design (CMOS, optical params, …) – must
- Experience in biophysics – Adv.
- Deploying multi-disciplinary products to mass production – Adv.
- Outstanding team player and communicator
- B.Sc in EE/ Physics – Mandatory M.Sc in EE or System Engineer – Adv.
As a senior software developer, you will grow and take ownership of the first prototype of a startup company. As part of the software team, you will develop a high-performance real time portable recording system and deal with complex real time scenarios. You will work closely with the AI/ML teams and support cross discipline software needs.
As a rapidly growing startup we are looking for an all-around team player to join us on an exciting and challenging journey to develop Q’s cutting edge technology.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- At least 3 years of experience developing in Python
- Working experience with hardware inputs – huge advantage
- Experience with GUI development and passion for creating great user experience is a plus
- Working experience with data management frameworks – advantage
- Passionate and/or knowledgeable with image/signal processing – advantage
- B.Sc. degree in computer science or equivalent
As an Embedded Software Engineer you will work closely with the HW teams and be a key contributor to building our first prototype, and our future products which require a deep understanding in communication protocols, image processing and real time operating systems.
As part of the software team, you will develop a high-performance real time portable recording system and deal with complex real time scenarios.
- Develop and maintain an embedded system from scratch
- Work as part of a team to design, implement and test real-time applications
- Optimize software for performance and scalability in ARM/x86 Linux environments
- Integrate software with hardware systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve technical challenges
- Write clear, maintainable, and well-documented code
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the development of best practices
- Continuously learn and stay up to date with new technologies
- Strong experience in C and real time operating systems
- Experience in image processing and embedded vision applications
- Experience in communication protocols such as I2C, UART, USB and Ethernet
- Experience with ARM/x86 Linux environments
- Familiarity with hardware integration and debugging
- Strong experience in Python and C++ – huge advantage
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering or related field
As an AI/ML algorithm developer you will be responsible for developing and implementing new methods for modeling human communication. You will deal with unique proprietary data, devise metrics to evaluate and algorithms to perfect it and you will deal with our unique proprietary data. You will devise and implement new algorithms to perfect the predictions on our data. You will affect the entire workflow and the design of our system. Your inputs will provide insight on the quality of the data and what needs to be improved. You will push the size of the models to their limits to eventually run a low resource and power CPU.
- At least 5 years experience in machine learning.
- Can design and implement algorithms.
- Experience with large-scale data processing, design and performance evaluation
- Knowledge of Machine Learning concepts and toolkits (TensorFlow, PyTorch).
- Can utilize modern frameworks and recent research
- Experience with natural language processing (NLP) – advantage
- Experienced in image processing – advantage
- Experience in image processing and computer vision – advantage
- M.Sc. in computer science with a thesis in fields of AI / Data science and equivalents
- Ph.D is an advantage
As a devops engineer at Q, you will work in a challenging environment managing and maintaining, monitoring and upgrading our on-prem servers infrastructure. The role is part of the R&D group, and you will work closely with the development team, helping among other things with CI/CD and providing advanced solutions and automation.
You will work on our computing infrastructure architecture and implementation of new features and systems.
- 5+ years of experience in management and maintenance of linux environments
- Experience and working knowledge with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with git and git workflows
- Experience with implementation and maintenance of CI/CD procedures
- Experience with Jenkins/Zuul and Groovy jobs implementation
- Experience with management and maintenance of VMWare environments
- MLops experience – advantage
- Knowledge with NVIDIA – CUDA development platform – advantage
- Experience in working with AWS/GCP/AZURE – advantage
- Working knowledge with Mongo, Elastics, Redis – advantage
- Knowledge of Make, CMAKE, PIP, LLVM, Java – advantage
- Experience with coding in Python / Bash – advantage
- Basic knowledge in network management and information security – advantage
- Knowledge and basic understanding of monitoring systems (e.g. Prometheus, ELK) – advantage
Signal analysis of a multi-dimensional signal, identifying low-dimensional features, developing algorithms for real time extraction of features, and processing the information to quantify the effects. Using signal analysis for realistic data augmentation.
Responsibility for a complete development cycle: from the early stages of problem analysis and target definitions, through the research stages, algorithm design, implementation, and productization.
- 3-10 years of Significant, proven and hands on experience in Signal processing roles – must
- Experience with simulation tools, Python, P-Spice or MATLAB – must
- Working knowledge with signals from various sources – must
- Experience in biophysics – Adv.
- Independence with communication skills
- B.Sc in Mathematics/EE/ Physics – Mandatory
- Ph.D. in Mathematics/EE/ Physics – Adv.
- Postdoc in Mathematics/EE/ Physics – Adv.
As a lab technician and maker you will plan, design, build, print (or contract with third parties) to build contraptions and holders for multiple electronic devices. You will build setups of tests and experiments and also run these tests and experiments. In addition you will work on designing mobile systems that run on the likes of Raspberry PI systems to operate multiple electronic devices. Ideally you will be coding/porting code to these systems, find elegant ways to deal with the wirings and own the entire process described above to fast prototyping, get feedback, break and repeat.
- Proven work experience working on electronic/mechanical labs such as soldering, wiring, isolation, building, testing – “Good hands”
- Experienced with conducting well documented tests and experiments – following a procedure to the letter
- Proven work experience working on optical lab setups using optical components and sensors
- Experienced with managing lab inventory and working with suppliers
- Experience in designing 3D models for printing/manufacturing – an advantage
- Basic knowledge and experience in materials choosing for prototype modeling
- Operating a 3D printer – an advantage
- Experience with building raspberry pi (or similar) projects that involves coding, controlling and monitoring electronic devices and sensors. (maker)
- Creativity and desire to build and create solutions for unique problems
Our integration engineer will be responsible for building and testing prototype devices. This will require a high understanding of the requirements and being creative with solutions.
It will include hands-on lab work, selecting the right components, using lab tools and writing code.
- Experience with multi-disciplinary systems integration including different electronics and mechanical modules
- Experience with setups build and automation
- Experience with lab testing equipment
- Hands on experience – soldering, modules build and improvising
- Experience with planning, executing and report documentation of lab experiments
- Experience working with Python.
- Advantage – Experience with mechanical design (3D) for printing and/or manufacturing
- Advantage – experience working with raspberry-pi/microcontrollers
- Advantage – experience working with HW design and PCB manufacturing
- Practical engineering degree
- Advantage – BSc in electronics / Mechanics
As a data lead you will have two main responsibilities: Technical and operational.
In the operational role, you will be responsible for the entire data collection process where the goal is to scale up and maximize our data collection operation. This includes extending the number of recording stations we have (coordinating with the hardware and software teams), growing the recording operators team as well as increasing the data sources accordingly, and being resourceful on ways to increase our data collection efforts.
The second responsibility is complementary to the data collection process and is to be in charge of bettering the data quality and increasing the usable data yield. Here you will have to build technical abilities to analyze data at scale, looking for anomalies, be meticulous, develop automation tools and more.
- Experience with managing data collection and cleaning operations
- Experience with experimental protocol designs
- Analytical skills and basic abilities with data manipulation, visualization
- Data driven insights and presentation skills for decision making
- You got to have a documented habit, to drive our learnings towards actionable insights
- Methodological and investigative skills
Data is at the core of our operations and key to our success, to that end we are scaling up our data collection process. However, collecting data alone is not enough, and we have to make sure our data is at high quality and integrity.
As a data QA you will be responsible for detecting anomalies in our data and develop automation tools for detecting noisy or “bad” data. You will work closely with our data collection team, to learn about their process and help improve it to minimize problems early on. You will also work with our signal team, to learn what they are looking for in the best signal. You will have to look at and analyze images and signals and deal with large amounts of data.
- Experience with python scripting, especially with mathematical and data manipulation and analysis packages such as Numpy, Pandas, SciPy, OpenCV and more
- Experience with data visualization techniques
- Experienced with working with images, timeseries and data structures for manipulating large amounts of data
- You’ll need to have an investigative mind, attention to details, patience and passion for finding that needle in the haystack